Permit Number: STMO 2015/0004
COVID-19 Update: Currently the County of Maui, along with the other islands in Hawaii, has put a freeze on all vacation rentals. Only essential workers are allowed to stay in any vacation rental. We will update this site as information becomes available.
UPDATE About Molokai Vacation Rentals: The County of Maui and Molokai Planning Commission recently passed a bill that sets the Molokai Short Term Rentals cap to Zero. As it stands, this will cause all vacation rentals on Molokai to shut down as their permits expire. Our permit expires at the end of Oct 2020.
Hale KaiNalu House is a beachfront 2 bedroom, 2 bath home. It was built in plantation style so has old Hawaiian charm with all the modern conveniences. There are panoramic views from every window. The whole house has open beam ceilings, wood floors, granite and marble counter tops, charming colors, and is beautifully furnished. The kitchen is well equipped and roomy. There is comfy, leather furniture in the great room, a hardwood dining table, and other unique furniture pieces throughout. Both bedrooms have comfortable, king sized beds, their own bath and are located on opposite ends of the house with the kitchen and great room between. Our covered lanai offers stunning views of the reef and ocean out front looking off towards Maui in the distance. It is one of our favorite spots in the world to hang out. So peaceful and beautiful. The house is only 50 feet back from the beach, so you feel like you are at the waters edge. You will definitely feel like it is your home away from home.
* Comfortably Sleeps Four Adults (Adults Only)
* Perfect for One or Two Couples
* Very Comfortable King size Beds
* Fully equipped kitchen with black granite counter tops and a gas stove
* Microwave * Coffee maker
* Two full baths * Enclosed outside shower
* Dishwasher * Washer/Dryer Access
* Plush Leather Sofa and Chair with Ottoman * Ceiling Fans
* Covered Lanai with Comfy Seating for 4 * Gas BBQ
* Flat Screen Color TV & DVD with Dish Network
* Wireless High Speed Internet Access
* Private beach front Picnic Area
* 2 Single Kayaks Available to Share
* Non-Smoking, No Pets
Rates for House
ONE WEEK MINIMUM PREFERRED
(Will consider shorter stays based on other bookings)
FOR TWO ADULTS: $275 per night
FOR THREE – FOUR ADULTS: $325 per night
Plus a $185 cleaning fee for two, $225 for four, and 14.42% Tax
$500 Refundable Security Deposit
Maui County House Policies:
1. Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., during which time the noise from the short-term rental home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
2. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short-term rental home is prohibited.
3. Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area and shall not be parked on the street.
4. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur.
5. NOTE: The shoreline area is the property of the people of Hawaii, and is open for the free use by everyone.
6. There are Fire Escape Plans posted in each bedroom. Please familiarize yourselves with the exits and the location of fire extinguisher.
7. Please, no smoking inside the units. If you smoke, please smoke outside and carefully dispose of the cigarette butts in the outside trash.
9. Check in time is 3 pm, Check out time is 11 am.