Permit Number: STMO 2015/0004
Our Hale KaiNalu Beachfront Cottage is a very spacious studio, perfect for one to two people. Most folks say it is actually much roomer than it looks online!! It was designed with the aesthetic at heart and an attention to detail. It is fully and comfortably furnished with beautiful teak furniture, a leather couch, and a comfortable king size bed. It has high ceilings, charming warm colors, wood floors, a complete kitchen, and a full bath. It also has a large, covered lanai with, of course, a beautiful ocean view. The deck has a teak table and chairs set, plus two comfy, cushioned patio chairs. The cottage is situated on the property in such a way that maximizes privacy from our main house while offering an unobstructed ocean view.
* Comfortably sleeps TWO Adults (Adults Only)
* Very Comfortable King-size Bed * Nice Leather Sofa
* Full kitchen with fridge and stove
* One full bath with tub shower * Outside shower
* Coffee maker * Microwave
* Color Flat Screen TV & VCR with Dish Network
* Wireless High Speed Internet Access
* Ceiling Fan * Washer/Dryer Access
* Covered deck with teak table/chairs and comfy chairs * Gas BBQ
* Beach Front Area with Beach Lounge Chairs
* 2 Single Kayaks Available to Share
* Non-Smoking and No Pets
Rates for Cottage
ONE WEEK MINIMUM PREFERRED
(Will consider shorter stays based on other bookings)
Low Season: $185 per night plus 14.42% Tax, and $125 Cleaning Fee (May – November)
High Season: $200 per night plus 14.42% Tax, and $125 Cleaning Fee (December – April)
PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend you DO NOT book through booking sites. Sites like TripAdvisor, Airbnb & VRBO will charge you a minimum service fee of 10% – 12% on top of our rental fees. We include these links so you can see unbiased reviews from previous guests. If you wish to book, we suggest you contact us through the “Contact Us” tab here on our website. If you would like to speak to someone in person, please give Jessica a call at 808-336-0895. Of course, how you choose to book is up to you, but most folks do not seem to be aware of the extra fees they are charged when using the booking sites.
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS OR IF YOU WISH TO BOOK, WE RESPOND DAILY
Phone: Jessica 808-336-0895
Maui County House Policies:
1. Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., during which time the noise from the short-term rental home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
2. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short-term rental home is prohibited.
3. Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area and shall not be parked on the street.
4. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur.
5. NOTE: The shoreline area is the property of the people of Hawaii, and is open for the free use by everyone.
6. There are Fire Escape Plans posted in each bedroom. Please familiarize yourselves with the exits and the location of fire extinguisher.
7. Please, no smoking inside the units. If you smoke, please smoke outside and carefully dispose of the cigarette butts in the outside trash.
9. Check in time is 3 pm, Check out time is 11 am.